Jack Wagner was the coverboy of the February 1996 issue of Playgirl. Naturally, we had to investigate, even knowing that the celebrity quote “hunks” featured on the skin mag’s covers never do more than topless — if that. Was this worth the ten bucks (including shipping) Sarah paid for it on eBay?
Quick note: the interview hit newsstands a year after “when” we are in the show, so if you’re highly spoiler-averse, beware.
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this bonus episode and dozens of others by becoming a club member at Patreon. AWAWT episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of AWAWT, ad-free episodes of AWT, Discord chat access, and monthly Again With Them episodes for high rollers at the $5 or up tiers.
- 📅 Published March 12, 2021
- 🖼️ The relatively-SFW Visual Aids
- 🛢️ The WaPo review of Wagner's 1988 touring run in Grease
- 🌴 Join The AWT Club for bonus episodes
- 👕 Shop the Again With This store at Through Methods
- 📚 Buy our book, A Very Special 90210 Book
- ☎️ Thoughts or questions? Call our hotline at 210.920.4699