Thirty years ago, Doug Savant played an officer of the law pursuing America’s criminal sweethearts in a Bonnie-and-Clyde TV movie that did almost nothing to indicate the action takes place during the Depression. Indifferent production design, strenuous (but still bad) acting, and Savant gargling a handful of grits all adds up to a pretty nothing hour and a half, but could this ever have been good?
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this bonus episode and dozens of others by becoming a club member at Patreon. AWAWT episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of AWAWT, ad-free episodes of AWT, Discord chat access, and monthly Again With Them episodes for high rollers at the $5 or up tiers.
- 📅 Published July 8, 2022
- 🔫 Watch Bonnie & Clyde: The True Story on YouTube
- 🤠 Episode 081 on Gary Hoffman 'picture' In The Name Of Love: A Texas Tragedy
- 🌴 Join The AWT Club for bonus episodes
- 👕 Shop the Again With This store at Through Methods
- 📚 Buy our book, A Very Special 90210 Book
- ☎️ Thoughts or questions? Call our hotline at 210.920.4699