Before they were, respectively, canonical Bill Taylor on Beverly Hills, 90210 and Peter Burns on Melrose Place, John Reilly and Jack Wagner costarred as World Security Bureau agents on 1980s General Hospital. Sarah remembers most of the plots in the fan video we’re contemplating first-hand — Duke Lavery! Tony Jones! — but GH wasn’t Tara’s jam. Did the fan vid make her wish it had been? Is Sarah’s decades-long thing for J.Wags making a little more sense to Tara thanks to the scruffy-Bulgarian-prison version of Frisco? We’re talking about all of that, plus how soaps function as TV “summer stock,” in today’s ep.
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this bonus episode and dozens of others by becoming a club member at Patreon. AWAWT episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of AWAWT, ad-free episodes of AWT, Discord chat access, and monthly Again With Them episodes for high rollers at the $5 or up tiers.
- 📅 Published January 20, 2023
- 🏥 General Hospital, WSB Files on YouTube
- 🩺 More on the WSB
- 🌴 Join The AWT Club for bonus episodes
- 👕 Shop the Again With This store at Through Methods
- 📚 Buy our book, A Very Special 90210 Book
- ☎️ Thoughts or questions? Call our hotline at 210.920.4699