Did you know that Melrose Place‘s Coop (Linden Ashby) and Christine (Susan Walters) were married IRL? Did you know that (we assume) they met on the set of Loving, ABC’s half-hour soap of the ’80s and ’90s that, for ten halcyon (?) months in the mid-’80s, also starred Dan “Mr. Buntsy” Brady as Spider Smith? We knew some of that, but we didn’t know they all shared episode oxygen until an eagle-eyed Twitter follower tipped us to the fact — and while it’s hard to find Loving episodes in the wild, we tracked one down. We’re discussing all the bad blocking, unrehearsed first takes, and inadvertent hilarity…sweet cheeks.
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this bonus episode and dozens of others by becoming a club member at Patreon. AWAWT episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of AWAWT, ad-free episodes of AWT, Discord chat access, and monthly Again With Them episodes for high rollers at the $5 or up tiers.
- 📅 Published May 12, 2023
- 🍑 The February 29, 1986 episode of Loving
- 🐝 How Ashby and Walters are keeping busy these days
- 🌴 Join The AWT Club for bonus episodes
- 👕 Shop the Again With This store at Through Methods
- 📚 Buy our book, A Very Special 90210 Book
- ☎️ Thoughts or questions? Call our hotline at 210.920.4699