We tackle an unprecedented five episodes of 90210MG, Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling’s podcast, in which we learn Sisanie’s never heard the word “chagrin”; Tori thinks her big face-off with Felice over condoms in the school happens a full season earlier than it actually does; and even guest Carol Potter tries to produce the podcast by pointing out to the presumably highly paid hosts that they don’t have to wonder about matters of fact on the record when they can just look them up on IMDb. They should be embarrassed; they aren’t! But we are embarrassed for them in our latest digest.
Get This Member-Exclusive Episode
Listen to this bonus episode and dozens of others by becoming a club member at Patreon. AWAWT episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of AWAWT, ad-free episodes of AWT, Discord chat access, and monthly Again With Them episodes for high rollers at the $5 or up tiers.
- 📅 Published January 28, 2021
- 👩 'Beverly Hills Mom Has Been Down And Out' from the Deseret News
- 📚 Carol Potter's book, When Your Child Has A Chronic Medical Illness
- 👕 Shop the Again With This store at Through Methods
- 📚 Buy our book, A Very Special 90210 Book
- ☎️ Thoughts or questions? Call our hotline at 210.920.4699