It’s another Melrose/true-crime crossover — this time, 1995’s In The Name Of Love: A Texas Tragedy, featuring Laura Leighton as a victim of the class wars in small-town Texas; Bonnie “Mark Greene’s Mom” Bartlett as her snooty aunt-in-law; and writing that echoes John Hughes’s clumsiest eat-the-rich instincts. Was it half an hour too long? Why isn’t there a book about the case? And why the F is Luke trying to cover up his crime in an open field in broad daylight?
Get This Club Exclusive Episode
Listen to this bonus episode and dozens of others by becoming a club member at Patreon. AWAWT episodes drop every Friday of the month. Perks include all episodes of AWAWT, ad-free episodes of AWT, Discord chat access, and monthly Again With Them episodes for high rollers at the $5 or up tiers.
- 📅 Published January 28, 2022
- ❤️ In The Name Of Love: A Texas Tragedy on YouTube (thanks, Anthobuzz!)
- ☠️ Ralph Hand III's obit
- ☠️ Big Ralph's obit
- 📰 Art Harris's 1990 longread on the case for WaPo
- 🌴 Join The AWT Club for bonus episodes
- 👕 Shop the Again With This store at Through Methods
- 📚 Buy our book, A Very Special 90210 Book
- ☎️ Thoughts or questions? Call our hotline at 210.920.4699